Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FanSince69 has some choice thoughts, too…

October 09, 2023 04:05PM
Here’s FanSince69…

I never thought we’d be 2-3 after this brutal starting schedule.
Even stranger that with sane play calling, sound officiating and a little opposite luck with tipped passes, we would be 4-1
I’m surprised McVay abandons the run at times when he knows and acknowledges it’s been such a factor in their wins
I knew we’d have a young D, but the fact they show a lot of promise doesn’t make up for them being the worst tackling team I can remember
It is crystal clear that the OL is the the hands down key to this team. SB win season we had the least injuries in the league, last season had the most and it showed. Watching the Eagles dominate with OL makes me beg for us to dedicate more resources to this unit next draft (Avila is a great start)
I miss the days when Martz would surprise everyone with a run-heavy game plan that let Faulk make the opponent pay for game planning against the pass happy GSoT. We need the ability to go 12 or 13 once in awhile and pound the ball. Not sure McVay can be patient enough for more than one punt, though
I am more than pumped for Evans, who has made me almost forget about Hekker.
I am less than pumped for our FG unit. We’ll be playing close games all season and I feel like it will cost us a few games and even a wildcard berth
I’ve had season tickets every year the Rams have been in LA since 1988. I curse the evil stripper that threw our home field advantage in the garbage. It will be at least a decade before we can host any of these teams that travel well, without it making me tear up.
I really want to see what we’re capable of with a few weeks of dedicated practice with Kupp. If we hit our stride while sneaking into the playoffs, this will end up being a great season.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

FanSince69 has some choice thoughts, too…

Rams43134October 09, 2023 04:05PM