Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My 2 cents

October 09, 2023 06:43AM
Very proud of our Rammies after yesterday's game. They played hard and we're in it the whole way. Biggest problem is we are thin. Noteboom was out, Jackson was playing injured, Shelton got hurt and even Havs went down. We were playing an undefeated reigning NFC champion and were even leading and only failed in the end due to injuries, youth and inexperience. The missed tackles were the other killer. The first guy missed or just got run over way too many times. Thought the refs were awful as usual especially not calling a personal foul for clubbing Stafford in the head. Kupp played great. Our punter is awesome. Mostly good things. Alas, Kendrick played another lousy game. He can't hit or cover. He gets beat and needs to grab. I don't get it. And Hoecht should never be split out in coverage. That's insane. The good news is we get to okay the Cardinals who look downright tragic at this point and after that win we will be exactly .500 after the hardest part of our schedule. Lots of winnable games ahead.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My 2 cents

SoCalRAMatic137October 09, 2023 06:43AM