Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Honestly, I scarcely know where to start…

October 09, 2023 05:58AM
About the Rams Offense…

Stafford had a decent first half, but he was off badly in second half. In particular when targeting Kupp and Atwell. Lots of first downs and at least one TD were left on the field.

Once again, McVay abandoned his running game. It’s like he can’t help himself. Very frustrating.

And McVay wasn’t using 12 sets that I noticed. These last 2 things could’ve helped our TOP ratio immensely. How did that work out for you, Sean?

What kind of an OC is LaFleur when he doesn’t get in McVay’s ear when McVay goes off the rails with his predictable play calling?

I thought Williams was supposed to be a pass pro ace, but WTF?

About the Rams Defense…

Hoecht is just killing us. Opponents are gleefully targeting him and will continue to do so as long as he’s on the field as OLB. Wouldn’t you? Can Morris come up with a different option of some kind? Or are we doomed to watching this weekly mismatch?

Eagles clearly found a way to neuter AD and no other Rams were able to take sufficient advantage.

Let’s face it. Rams cannot generate the necessary pressure and opponents know it. A mobile QB like Hurts will feast on the ground against us. Probably can’t fix this until next offseason. Sigh…

I blame both the Offense and the Defense for that obscene imbalance in TOP. Neither unit was able to do their jobs nearly well enough. Hard to watch, wasn’t it?

Our D players don’t know how to tackle, do they? They constantly kept Eagle drives alive further complicating the TOP imbalance. Tackling should be such a fundamental thing, too.

Kendrick picked a bad time to revert to his crippling foul tendencies, huh? Such exquisite timing. Frankly, I think opposing teams are targeting both Hoecht and Kendrick and with good success, I might add.

Rams D allowed an Eagle TD after Rams took the lead with only 32 seconds left in the half? How is that possible?

That Eagle ‘push tush’ play should be made illegal. What is the league waiting for?

And yet, even with all of the above the Rams were only down by 6 with approximately 6 minutes to go. Point being that this was a winnable game, y’all. Coaching miscues and poor player execution cost Rams this victory. That’s what is frustrating me this morning.

This was NOT an implosion such as Cowboys had vs 49ers last night.

Arrrrrgh!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Honestly, I scarcely know where to start…

Rams43134October 09, 2023 05:58AM

Re: Honestly, I scarcely know where to start…

Hazlet Hacksaw52October 09, 2023 06:24AM