Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Our 3 Losses - think about this

October 09, 2023 04:02AM
All three of our losses have come against teams that participated in either the AFC or NFC championship games last year.

I think it's very fair to say that the eagles and the 49ers are far and away the best two teams in the NFC right now.

The bangles.. well we should have been the Bengals.

And then the games against the 49ers and the eagles we were close we were in those games.

I don't care what McVay wants to call it this is a rebuilding year. And we have played the leagues hardest schedule through the first five games and come out two and three.

We are the only team that's besten the Seahawks so far this year. No one has beaten the eagles or the 49ers. I think we came closer against 49ers than anyone else has.

The colts are three and two so only one other team has beat them.

The current record of the teams we have played so far is 18 and 6.

Take out the games we played and the teams we played are 15-4.

I'm seeing a lot of righteous anger on this board and it just doesn't make any sense to me. We are rebuilding our roster is slim at best especially on defense and we're playing pretty good ball.

The tackling last night was hard to watch. But take away the touchdown the eagles score at the end of the first half and that was a very close game. And I truly believe the past interference called on Kendrick in the end zone was @#$%&. He was facing the ball and trying to catch it. In fact it looked to me like offensive pass interference.

Regardless my highest hopes for this year was that we would be a team that played hard got better throughout the year and was a hard out for teams with more talent. That's all been accomplished so far. I'm anxious to play some bad teams for a change and see how we do.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Our 3 Losses - think about this

RantoulRam285October 09, 2023 04:02AM

Re: Our 3 Losses - think about this

Classicalwit74October 09, 2023 04:43AM

Jamoke?????? Perfect....lol

Arkansas Ram49October 09, 2023 04:53AM

LaDoc58October 09, 2023 05:26AM

sfbayram42October 09, 2023 06:52AM

Kinda thinking it's not a rebuilding year...

JamesJM53October 09, 2023 06:53AM