Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I blame McVay. The team is mentally weak. And I don't buy the "We're Young" thing.

October 09, 2023 01:58AM
EVERY Rams has been playing football for at least 8-10 years. McVay is a good Coach who has led us to many great things. But just HOW many times do the Rams make life hard on THEMSELVES??? When was the last game when we played FOUR FULL quarters of sound football??? Why must it be an exception to do so?? Why is it the RAMS who often are the reason we do NOT??? The Niners loss....We were moving the ball, playing well, RUNNING the ball...WINNING! But we simply let off the gas. WE let off the gas and then WE panic? Makes no sense! EXACT same thing happened yesterday! The Bengals loss...I have no words. We simply handed them a win.

I heard it brought up yesterday that the 2 and 14 years were easier to take. In some ways, I totally get that. We lost because we sucked and other teams were indeed FAAAAAR superior to us. But to have a damn good team and lose the way we do?? That's a lot of anguish. Every team / Coach has "That game" in a season. We have had THREE before the halfway point! This team should be 5 and 0 IMO.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What's with the second half collapses?

kw13205October 08, 2023 06:50PM

Re: What's with the second half collapses?

ramBRO79October 08, 2023 07:00PM

McVay said it in the press conference

RamsDynasty90October 08, 2023 07:02PM

Re: What's with the second half collapses?

Great Bordeni53October 08, 2023 11:51PM

I blame McVay. The team is mentally weak. And I don't buy the "We're Young" thing.

Ramgator45October 09, 2023 01:58AM

Not sure where you are going with this

Hazlet Hacksaw40October 09, 2023 02:03AM

Where am I going?? How many of my points were wrong?

Ramgator46October 09, 2023 02:13AM