Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

When it comes to the run game, I have to question McVay's common sense.

September 26, 2023 09:55AM
What is sad is I did not say "Lack of run game". That's what drives me nuts. WE HAVE A RUN GAME! McVay simply refuses to use it. I used to think he was being "Stubborn" like many say. After 6 years of this, it starts looking flat out stupid. It's one thing when a team cannot run well but we can. What better way to open up his beloved Passing game?? What better way to get a young O line to gel and find itself?? We all know O lines much rather run block. What better way to build the confidence of a young RB in Williams?? And MOST OF ALL.....What better way to extend the QB life of Stafford??? Especially knowing he has been battered most of his career and right now, our back up situation sucks! I'm sure some of you will say...." Oh, suddenly, you are smarter than McVay" or "Tell em from your chair!" My points above are nothing but the screaming obvious. McVay is a good Coach. But he makes life harder for everyone, including himself. And has done so time n time n time again. We ALL see it....It's rarely good when we do not run . Last night, Williams had less carries than some RBs in one quarter. McVay's blindness to the run is keeping him from being a GREAT Coach.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

When it comes to the run game, I have to question McVay's common sense.

Ramgator68September 26, 2023 09:55AM