Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

McVay and Snead playing with house money

September 26, 2023 04:17AM
They can't lose no matter what they do.
I felt like this team was tanking based on the decisions and lack of signings.
It was forecasted that offense explosiveness would win the day.
Kupp injury was apparently something that held him back all off season yet Puca emerged along with Tutu.
Kyren Williams was emerging, and Cam was bigger and better. With Kupp hurt then Cam is to blame for any lack in our offense. There was a reason Cam was listed as the #1 back and if 1 game is all it takes to claim a back is not good enough then perhaps that back should have been playing in preseason. Who knew?

Stafford is not done yet after the 55 tosses vs 9ers he has looked like his arm and accuracy is failing.
Should McVay be campaigning for his QB to be heralded after last season and forget about the "we not me culture?" in doing so? I believe he was doing that with his play calling and it bit the whole team and exposed potentially him and Stafford to some serious questions regarding their decisions.
Stafford audibled into a sack in this past game but hey they can ride out any wave of criticism because the team is young and there are any number of youthful talents that can be thrown under the bus or blamed for errors. He is not protecting them by the paly calls only pointing to what they can learn. I am sure he loves the mindset of this group and believes they will go and get right back to work.
Why because that is what you can say when you are overmatched.
What you cannot say is they McVay and Sneed did not see this coming.

Leave it to McVay to get out coached by his tree. At least this time its happening with an unnecessarily young team, complete with a rookie punter. Way to be competitive! Never mind it does not matter. Whatever we think is wrong they are doing what is best for this team going forward.

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2023 04:21AM by BumRap.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

McVay and Snead playing with house money

BumRap140September 26, 2023 04:17AM