Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I think the reasons run deeper....

September 25, 2023 08:47PM
They did a good job, (The OL I mean), against Seattle and then with whom I consider the most likely NFC representative in the SB... SF. Was Cincinnati THAT much better than SF on the DL? maybe, that's possible I suppose, but I find it hard to believe.

I'm putting this down as a hiccup... and I could be very wrong but I think that is the most logical explanation for tonight. As young as this team is I was very convinced a game like tonight would happen.. and not just because of 'youth'.... lots of changes.

maybe McVay got ahead of himself in overestimating what this team could do based on the first two games? I dunno... but I don't think that's not possible. Same thing on D... but on D, and of course IMHO... I thought our DB's did quite well.

I had two main criticism while watching... but not of the kind of criticism where I think I'm absolutely right.... might have been reasons for what I thought they did badly... those 2 - first - Stafford seem to me to be holding the ball too long. Understandable, perhaps, early but when the Bengals showed they could manhandle our OL it didn't change.. Stafford seemed to be slow in his decisions making and therefore his release.

secondly... not enough effort through 'scheme' to pressure an obviously less than 100% QB. We got to him... a few times... but a BIG difference between when we got to him and when we didn't.... when we didn't he had all day.

Anyway... not the end of the world... nor the end of what I think was a good start to this season. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

McVay talking about wanting ( press conference )

RamsDynasty224September 25, 2023 08:14PM

Re: McVay talking about wanting ( press conference )

waterfield74September 25, 2023 08:30PM

Re: McVay talking about wanting ( press conference )

ramBRO53September 25, 2023 08:45PM

I think the reasons run deeper....

JamesJM59September 25, 2023 08:47PM

Re: So what good are 5 eligibles all the time?

mtramfan48September 25, 2023 11:36PM