Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I don't worry about Higbee...

September 25, 2023 02:29PM
I didn't see the game.

But in the highlights I did see and some of the commentary, Donald was again tripled and at least taking up two extra blockers much of the time, being disruptive if not getting there for what shows on the stat line. At times he's like the blocking back whose contribution doesn't show in yards gained.

And at the moment I can't find the stat sheet, but didn't Jones make eight or nine tackles, three for loss, or was that against Seattle?

Jefferson? Judging by the highlights, not very effective when he needs to be. Again. I think he may start, with admonition from McVay to shape up, be the player the coach believes he can be, but knowing he's on a short leash. Skow and Robinson are waiting in the wings.

Personally, I like him, see his potential, but he's flatlined where I need to see growth. He still doesn't play the ball in the air well or use his body to screen out defenders. He's playing on thresame team as Cooper Kupp, sees how it's done, but doesn't get it.

I hope he ignites tonight. If he fizzles, I hope McVay pulls him early. Let the D see somebody they haven't game-planned for.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Donald, Higbee, Earnest Jones, Jefferson were No shows last game

Florida_Ram175September 25, 2023 01:20PM

I don't worry about Higbee...

JamesJM40September 25, 2023 01:33PM

Agreed on donald and jefferson but

joram33September 25, 2023 01:49PM

mtramfan23September 25, 2023 02:29PM

waterfield25September 25, 2023 08:01PM

Sooo...