Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I like aggressiveness from the CB position.....

September 24, 2023 04:13AM
roman18
and IMO he checks that box. I do think he is a bit slow though and I wonder if his penalty issue is due to being a step slow so he would tend to grab. I do know he is young and really outside of Witherspoon they have no vet to mentor from at the CB spot. If he can learn to better read the routes in his coverages he may be able to offset that slow step by getting into better initial position.

I also know that Thomlinson is in the wings, he's aggressive as well and in preseason had his share of PI's as well....Overall I think we'll just have to put up with it, but again at least he is playing aggressively, and not passively while getting these flags.....

I do know this they need to start that TO thing going..... so far, must get it going....so aggressive play is needed.

For me it simply comes down to this. Tomlinson is far and away the better playmaker and has a far higher ceiling.

Tomlinson will make his mistakes as a rookie, sure, but what better time is there ever gonna be to start his development?

Besides, Kendrick is already killing us with penalties and poor tackling. Even a learning Tomlinson should be better right from the jump.

This should be a no brainer decision for Morris, imo.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Is this the biggest issue facing Derion Kendrick, and can he fix it?

Rams43262September 23, 2023 11:20AM

I like aggressiveness from the CB position.....

roman1848September 24, 2023 03:27AM

Re: I like aggressiveness from the CB position.....

Rams4344September 24, 2023 04:13AM

This team IMO is not loaded with position players....

roman1850September 24, 2023 06:12AM

Re: another angle

leafnose40September 25, 2023 04:44AM