Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Sunday Ticket Question

September 22, 2023 04:32AM
Here's info from the YouTube site regarding how to record games even if you do not have YT TV, just the NFL ST as an add on. If anyone can figure this out, please let me know. I tried to follow their instructions but i always get error messages, although I am technically challanged.

Record NFL games
You get unlimited digital video recording (DVR) storage with NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube. But to record games and watch your recordings, you need to go to the YouTube TV app. DVR is available for NFL Sunday Ticket Primetime Channel subscribers through YouTube TV, even without a monthly YouTube TV Base Plan subscription.

Here’s how to get started on your smart TV or streaming device:

Open the YouTube TV app and then sign in with the Google Account that you used to purchase NFL Sunday Ticket. Learn how to download and sign in to the YouTube TV app on your TV.
Set your home location:
On your computer or mobile browser, go to tv.youtube.com and then select SIGN IN.
Once you’re signed in, select NOT NOW on the "Welcome to YouTube TV" page and then enter your zip code if prompted.
Once you’ve signed in and verified your location on your computer or mobile device, you can add teams and the NFL to your YouTube TV Library. Adding the NFL to your Library will record current and future airings of NFL games available to you through the NFL Sunday Ticket Primetime Channel. Learn more about how to record on YouTube TV.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sunday Ticket Question

CarolinaRam228September 21, 2023 04:10PM

I got on a chat with a rep from You Tube recently

21Dog132September 21, 2023 04:30PM

Re: I got on a chat with a rep from You Tube recently

CarolinaRam87September 21, 2023 04:35PM

21Dog88September 21, 2023 04:52PM

Ohiorams54September 22, 2023 05:03AM

Re: Sunday Ticket Question