Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

after further review....the Niners got lucky!!!

September 19, 2023 01:50AM
as they say, it's better to be lucky than good I guess.

so I put on the game today to see what I missed from my view from the seats...wow!!! they played even better than what my beer goggles showed me from sec 433 row 1 couch potato smiley

the Rams were the better team on Sunday, but sometimes the better team loses.

just a few things that popped out as lucky breaks for the Niners

1. No Kupp....nuff said

2. Phantom holding call on Higbee...cost us points

3. Niners had snap bounce off man in motion right into McCaffrey's hands

4. Bizarre call that they picked up the flag "after further discussion" for being "outside the pocket" ...wtf was that??? (didn't matter cuz we picked up first down on next play anyways, but my god)

5. 0:01 ticks left on the clock to get one more crack at scoring a TD....come on clock operator, that should have been time expired

6. Leaving Kendrick in the game...nuff said. Get the rookie in there ASAP coach!!!

7. Purdy fumbles snap bounces right back to him.

8. Williams drop pick ...that was a GAME CHANGER

8. No replay on the Atwell catch on the sideline late in the 3rd qtr that was called out of bounds at the 50?!!! So mad!!! Looked like a catch to me...why McVay didn't challenge that is beyond me, but it didn't help that Fox didn't show ONE replay of thatbanghead Rams punt two plays later instead of being 1st and 10 at midfield. Yet they show 6 replays of Warners sack two plays later angry smiley

9. Atwell misread that led to intentional grounding, would have been walk in TD had he turned it back upfield...never should have been flagged though, imo

Heartbreaking loss but very encouraging to see this young team not flinching vs one of the best teams in the NFL and I don't think there is a QB in the NFL throwing the ball better than Stafford is right now.....lot's to like about this team this year

cheers
beer cheer smiley

[www.instagram.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2023 02:01AM by Rampage2K-.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

after further review....the Niners got lucky!!!

Rampage2K-208September 19, 2023 01:50AM

Re: after further review....the Niners got lucky!!!

sfbayram70September 19, 2023 02:51AM

Yeah! Could have used the Super Bowl 36 clock operator....

Ramgator66September 19, 2023 03:05AM

Re: after further review....the Niners got lucky!!!

Rams4361September 19, 2023 03:45AM