Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Next Monday... I WANT PAYBACK for a VERY angry Tuesday morning, when I was in 6th grade!!! LOL

September 18, 2023 02:31PM
Some of you might recall this............The last time we faced Cincy on MNF was 1978. I was in 6th grade. The game was in the Coliseum. I remember Cincy still had the helmets with "BENGALS" on them. Ken Anderson was the QB. AAAAANYWAY......The Rams jumped out to a 13 to 0 or 13 to 3 lead. But it was not that close. Bengals did NOTHING. Right at Halftime, my Mom starts getting on to me....GO! TO! BED!!!! After I got an extension to see Howard's Halftime Highlights. My Dad knew me, football and the Rams......He says......Go on to bed . The Rams will win this with no problem. I did. I SOMEHOW fell asleep quickly because in no time, my Mom wakes me for School by saying........ Robert...Get up.........................................Sorry about your Rams. I thought she was being funny. I ran outside and grabbed the newspaper. MNF games ended late so all we'd get is the score with no details. I SAW THE SCORE.....Bengals 20 Rams 19. L never cussed around my Mom but barked..... SONOFABIT**!!!!!! She gave me A GLARE! I was fuming! Then had to hear it at the bus stop.

LOLOL I WAAAAAAAANT REVENGE!!!!!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Next Monday... I WANT PAYBACK for a VERY angry Tuesday morning, when I was in 6th grade!!! LOL

Ramgator129September 18, 2023 02:31PM

Re: Next Monday... I WANT PAYBACK for a VERY angry Tuesday morning, when I was in 6th grade!!! LOL

Ramkind48September 18, 2023 02:39PM

Crazy! We just beat them to win a SUPER BOWL! But when I think Rams / Bengals...

Ramgator42September 18, 2023 02:50PM

LOL UUUUUUUUUUUGH!!! I found it!!

Ramgator29September 19, 2023 10:17AM

Hmmmm. It was actually close at the half.

Ramgator34September 19, 2023 10:21AM