Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

That is a great stat for sure......

September 18, 2023 11:58AM
but you need to look also in how many times they needed to get to that 3rd down....9 times, yet they scored 30. Not putting it down because for real I was right there in these past years saying they couldn't get off the field. That drive at the end of the 1st half was IMO the killer.

I sat in my chair when we scored and wished that we had not gotten that TD all at once with 1:45 left...Should have looked for the 1st down and run the clock, but then again if you have the chance to make the 7 you should not play around with it.

The D is coming along much faster than I think most thought, but I also must say all the talk about them being bad, having nobody (media driven idea) was taken up by many. I never really went that way because even though you have unknowns doesn't equate to being bad....to me that is just being reasonable.

A good stat to build on, now they just need to make sure that teams need to get to that 3rd down position...stop chunk plays. And a big factor so far not considered is that we have 0 Turn Overs on D....I also think that stuff comes in bunches at times, but before the bunch starts you need that 1st 1......The D stats on 3rd are great, now add in some TO differential and slowing on chunk plays....steps at a time is how it works, we have that 1st step in order.....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Best stat to me

Great Bordeni276September 18, 2023 08:37AM

Agreed!!

Rambone73September 18, 2023 11:31AM

That is a great stat for sure......

roman1845September 18, 2023 11:58AM

Re: That is a great stat for sure......

Classicalwit54September 18, 2023 12:02PM