Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: If we can contain Bosa...

September 16, 2023 07:56PM
I hope McVay game-plans against Bosa, but he's not the pnly one.

2 TE sets as we saw last week should help.

Bosa is not the only threat on that SF defensive front.

I expect Shanahan's dirty bunch to come out amped (juiced?) up and ready to fight dirty as they always do. Hargrave and Bosa will try to take advantage of Avila's inexperience early; he will correct later in the game. An extra TE will help until then.

Warner, Greenlaw? Same dirty ______s they've always been.

If Dot has had enough snaps to play I'd like to see him at some point. We could use some real roadgrader blocking beside Havenstein.

We have the tools. This year, I think McVay is in a different mindset and he will use them. The San Francisco defense is built around their aggressive, tough, physical, intimidating play up-front. McVay doesn't seem intimidated.

Stafford can do what he has to gainst the SF secondary. He too has some tools - not just his receivers, but his recognition reflexes, you might say, and at times unworldly throws he can make.

We'll be able to score points against SF. They will score points against us. My reasoning is that they outplay us for the whole game and win decisively but not easily. But if we're still in the game at the last possession - and if Stafford has the ball in his hands - we have a great chance to win.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

If we can contain Bosa...

Ridgewood Ram244September 16, 2023 04:16PM

Impossible

waterfield161September 16, 2023 04:37PM

Almost anyone can be neutralized

Hazlet Hacksaw52September 17, 2023 03:50AM

mtramfan74September 16, 2023 07:56PM

Classicalwit49September 17, 2023 03:51AM

We’ve got a great chance to win if we can run the ball today…

Rams4341September 17, 2023 04:26AM

I should’ve included Jefferson on my ‘watch list’…

Rams4345September 17, 2023 04:47AM