Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

If you look at his history

September 15, 2023 09:15AM
He tends to dominate matchups that suit him, but is inconsistent vs the better draws. His best season was probably in SF, and even that season he had that issue.

But I will say that sometimes a player can overcome his weaknesses when the scheme and staff suit him. And if the Rams utilize him for the bigger or more physical wideouts and give him help vs the best ones I see no reason why he can't be a key member of a group that gets the job done for us.

On one of the Rams vids from the Seattle game there was a clip of Pleasant talking to the secondary after giving up the TD to Metcalf and he told them they were each a part of a bigger puzzle, to focus in on the gameplan and do their part. And I think this is going to be key for us this year, that mentality of just doing your job instead of freelancing around or allowing your eyes and greed to make a play to lead you astray. Certainly we see the difference in game one with that big upset.

This secondary looks like it is the backbone of this year's defense. I did not expect Kendrick to step up, I'll be honest. Just felt like too much for him to overcome his lack of speed. But I was wrong about him I think. I mean we'll see but as things stand right now this unit still has yet to integrate a guy I think will be key in Tomlinson and they already have shut down a very good WR corps. SF is far better coordinated, which matters, so we'll see how they do but right now I am very happy with them overall and that includes Witherspoon. Hope they have another fantastic outing this weekend because we're gonna need it.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Anyone else think that Witherspoon may be "that guy"....,

Arkansas Ram334September 15, 2023 08:16AM

If you look at his history

merlin136September 15, 2023 09:15AM

Re: good post / I

leafnose84September 16, 2023 12:15AM

oldschoolramfan41September 16, 2023 02:24PM

stlramz47September 16, 2023 04:11PM