Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: What in the world is going on with Bennett?

September 14, 2023 04:58AM
Unless Stetson decides to reveal it himself, I don't think we're ever gonna know the reason for him being on IR. To say that whatever it is "it's bigger than football" doesn't really tell us much. Most things in life are bigger than football. Football is just a game. Life is not.

My only head tilter is that I remember how things went with Todd Gurley and his knee. I'm talking about the fact that fans and media could see something was really wrong with Gurley in the 2nd half of the season in 2018 before we even got to the playoffs. But McVay skirted around the reasons Gurley wasn't playing, hemmed and hawed, assured us things were just fine and tried to answer without really answering. It was never addressed in a way that made sense to anybody because what McVay was saying didn't jive with what we were seeing.. I'm not saying that Gurley's situation is the same as Stetson's. Not at all. What I'm saying is that I realize there are privacy issues when it comes to revealing info about a player's health and the Rams can't just spill the beans just cause the media and fans want them to. I don't think Gurley wanted anyone to know either and to this day... it has NEVER been addressed truthfully by the organization or Gurley. So even though it's best to try and not speculate about what's going on with Stetson Bennett, it's kind of human nature to do exactly that when the facts of the matter are withheld.

Whatever it is, I hope for the best for Bennett cause this not knowing "bigger than football" thing just isn't good for anybody.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2023 05:19AM by MamaRAMa.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What in the world is going on with Bennett?

deepsouthram260September 14, 2023 04:37AM

Re: What in the world is going on with Bennett?

MamaRAMa106September 14, 2023 04:58AM