Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Found this Article: Bengals release La’El Collins off PUP list

September 12, 2023 01:04PM
Stafford9
But I thought he was Joe Burrows insurance policy, I bet it was because of his new contract

He's still recovering according to this...

Bengals release La’El Collins off PUP list

By
Myles Simmons

Published September 12, 2023 05:24 PM

link

The Bengals have made a surprising move with one of their injured offensive linemen.

Cincinnati released La’El Collins off of the reserve/physically unable to perform list, according to the transaction wire.

Collins, 30, is recovering from a torn ACL suffered in December. He started 15 games for the Bengals last year after signing a three-year deal with the club in free agency.

With Collins unavailable, the Bengals signed left tackle Orlando Brown Jr. in March and moved former left tackle Jonah Williams to right tackle for the start of the 2023 season.

Collins has appeared in 89 games with 86 starts since 2015, playing his first six seasons with Dallas.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bengals cut La El Collins

Stafford9377September 12, 2023 12:46PM

Re: Bengals cut La El Collins

Ramsdude130September 12, 2023 12:50PM

I do not

Stafford989September 12, 2023 12:59PM

Found this Article: Bengals release La’El Collins off PUP list

Ramsdude102September 12, 2023 01:04PM

Re: If Healthy, Seachicks will be all over him

RamsFanSince69100September 12, 2023 01:31PM

Re: Bengals cut La El Collins