Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re:One year edge rushers?

September 12, 2023 04:15PM
I'm back to what Snead said when interviewed: They're looking but availability doesn't match the fact that we want one. I'm sure Snead has looked at every option on the block, plus negotiating for a trade behind the curtain that we'd hear about only when the deal is done.

My guess is that Young is getting coached up fast - although he will get exploited by the 9ers with MacCafferty running on him in a few days. This moment, as I write, I'd bet that he's been coached up to the eyeballs and is probably watching film and hitting replay with one hand, and munching a one-handed dinner with the other. At his best he will display the speed and athleticism to chase Brock around, maybe wear him down a little by the end of the game.

Hoecht? Not much I can add to what has already been said. I don't really know what to expect next time out. He's big, freakishly fast for a man his size, and extremely smart. I think coaches will lean heavily into that latter trait in preparation for San Francisco.

We're not ging to best SF with same-old same-old. We know McVay will change the offense up; I look for Morris to do the same on D.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams make multiple transactions.

CROMWELL21437September 12, 2023 11:36AM

Re: Rams make multiple transactions.

Rams43150September 12, 2023 11:39AM

CROMWELL21135September 12, 2023 12:04PM

BigGame81108September 12, 2023 03:10PM

Re:One year edge rushers?

mtramfan88September 12, 2023 04:15PM