Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jets vs Bills... as you may know...

September 11, 2023 01:27PM
I'm a Josh Allen fan... that because he's a local boy. "Local" for me has quite a big difference in meaning than it does for some of you... from the big cities. For you it would be like an NFL player being from the same block you live on.

Firebaugh, Josh's hometown, is just up the road from me... maybe 20 miles... has a population of about 7,500. Farming community, my neighbors. I know many Firebaugh residents, have my entire life. Nope.,,, not Josh's family. But my wife and kids, grandkids, know them. I watched Josh in youth football, same league as my grandsons. I've got him on video as just a young tyke. laughing smiley

Ok... I explained that to show why I'm a Josh fan... so tonight I'm pulling for Josh. The Bills? Well, I don't really think of "The Bills"... I think "Josh". Plus... I'm not a big Rodgers fan... tons of respect for the guy but nah, not one of the players I really like. And there is the biggest factor:

Jets have the ugliest uni's in the NFL...I've thought that since the Namath days. laughing smiley Just can't root for a team with uni's that ugly... even though, I do have a little pity for them.

So who is more pitiful? The Jets... no SB wins in what, 53 years? Or the Bills... 4 SB losses. 4 appearances, 4 losses. I think the Bills when the pity contest.

So tonight i'm a Josh fan.. he'll be wearing a Bills uni. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Jets vs Bills... as you may know...

JamesJM252September 11, 2023 01:27PM

I had a friend who was that way with John Elway

NewMexicoRam67September 11, 2023 02:20PM

San Joaquin Valley boy

21Dog62September 11, 2023 04:07PM

Re: San Joaquin Valley boy

mtramfan38September 11, 2023 09:00PM

True, but it's not the same.

JamesJM83September 11, 2023 09:29PM