Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My favorite quote out of them all...

September 11, 2023 03:50AM
"The sad part is, the bend but don't break style Pete won't give up still was bottom 3(?) in big plays given up last year. So not only are they playing passively to allow dink and dunk style play, I guess hoping for the other team to screw up, they also give up back breaking 20 yard plays more than most other teams. I look around at other good defenses and they'll get burnt once in awhile but the Ravens, 49ers, etc are aggressive every single down. I can't handle these 8 yard cushions, unimaginative 4 man rush, dump offs to no name WR's that get easy yards from poor tackling much longer."

The ONLY thing missing from that post was calling their defense "Charmin Soft"!!! thumbs up smiley

I might have to send that dude a PM to show him how it 's done!!! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Why do the Rams own the Seahawks? From the Seahawks forum ...

Rampage2K-465September 10, 2023 05:45PM

Re: Why do the Rams own the Seahawks? From the Seahawks forum ...

Ekern55133September 10, 2023 05:50PM

KRams113September 10, 2023 06:04PM

JYB70September 11, 2023 03:40AM

That was awesome!

Ridgewood Ram110September 10, 2023 06:10PM

My favorite of the comments....

Ramgator107September 11, 2023 02:23AM

cool_hand_luke76September 11, 2023 02:32AM

That was awesome 2K!!!

Ramsdude66September 11, 2023 03:23AM

My favorite quote out of them all...

Ramsdude91September 11, 2023 03:50AM

Re: I love this kind of stuff.....Always like to see what the other Fans are saying.

oldschoolramfan38September 13, 2023 06:58AM