Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I feel bad for Washington fans!

September 10, 2023 10:54AM
They lose the team's name and identity then rebrand with the second ugliest uni's in the NFL!!! There is no creativity with the Washington uni. A "W" as the main Logo??? "Dotted" numbers? Good grief!

Demoff would love them!!! lol3

Makes me wonder how I would feel if we became the Los Angeles Palm Trees and made the bone jersey out main uni! lol

Back when we moved to Stl that was one of my worries. Losing the name and identity. I know Baltimore was almost where we ended up and I think if that happened we would now be the Ravens! lol

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I feel bad for Washington fans!

Ramsdude124September 10, 2023 10:54AM