Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Come On Kevin.

August 31, 2023 10:55AM
I'm not technically adept enough to put photos on this forum. I tried.

And I'm too hard-headed and impatient, and have too many other things I'd rather do, than learn how on my own or have some well-meaning soul attempt to teach me - so don't try.

In most ways I'm still forever young, still soaring upward into new heights of joy, humility, learning and wonder. But when it comes to fiddling away endless amounts of time on technology to be used only once I staunchly reserve my right to be a curmudgeonly, hard-headed, stubborn and recalcitrant old fart. I won't do it.

That said, I'd take some pictures and post them if I could. In their place here are some verbal descriptions:

Down the road and around the corner from where I live there are a couple of small herds of domestic goats. The horns on the billys, thin and set far apart just above the ears, look like the ones on the Rams helmets.

And upriver just a few miles there are two herds of Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep. The horns on the mature rams nearly touch at the boss and are thick and broad as they taper into the curl. A video of the 50's era Rams was posted here recently. Those horns, touching at the base where they are painted on a helmet and coming straight at you are imposing.

Billy goat horns are not.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Perfect Attachments

JimYoungblood53246August 31, 2023 09:57AM

Re: Perfect

ramithard80August 31, 2023 09:58AM

Re: Perfect Attachments

JimYoungblood5392August 31, 2023 10:00AM

Come On Kevin.

den-the-coach70August 31, 2023 10:08AM

Re: Come On Kevin.

mtramfan52August 31, 2023 10:55AM