Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Get we get some more "initial 53" posts??? lol

August 29, 2023 11:45AM
Maybe another 20-30 would be nice! lol

I am about to post one too and then reply 47 times to my own thread giving my opinion on each cut because I know people can't get enough of my opinions and I like to feel important too! lol3

The initial 53 will be fluid all year IMO. There are too many new unproven faces. Get ready to see them come and go all year long based on their performances and upgrades that become available.

So take the "initial 53" with a grain of salt. It won't be the same for long. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2023 11:50AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Get we get some more "initial 53" posts??? lol

Ramsdude70August 29, 2023 11:45AM