Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

hmmmm

August 29, 2023 08:29AM
and you can only pick ONE

who do you keep?
Desjuan Johnson or Earnest Brown IV
Desjaun hands down. 4th rated against the run in college, tons of upside, and already outplaying him.

Quindell Johnson or Jason Taylor
Quindell. My question with "group of 5" guys is can they play like big boys before the preseason ends. He's challenged in the run and pass game, and the sack was an instinctual decision so he's not overthinking. I had him rated higher than Taylor also, and I belive Taylor has a better shot at the PS.

Tyler Johnson or Demarcus Robinson?
Now we're in an area where I don't feel as comfortable. If I'm looking at preseason games, I might cut both. Tyler did outplay him in games ... with backups. What I haven't seen is how he and Stafford connected. Odds are I keep Robinson based on the assumption that he and Stafford had the better connection.

Zach Thomas or Logan Bruss?
Thomas. First ... at OG he couldn't beat out Noteboom or Anchrum, then they traded for Dotson. As a backup to Havenstein, the ever reliable, is he an upgrade over McClendon? Noteboom moving over? the way he looked at OR in preseason says absolutely not. Is there any position where I'd want him suited up on gameday? I think no.
Zach Thomas I'd like as Backup OLG. And that's if he's valued over Grant Miller.
I hate giving up on a 3rd rounder. But I've seen Pete Carroll do it in year 1 when it didn't work.

Daniel Hardy or Nick Hampton?
Gah. Tough. This is more about "which guy can I sneak onto the PS. I want to keep both. Hardy seems to be putting it together a bit. And his 4.4 backside pursuit chasing plays down is notable. Hampton had the largest increase in play speed and impact from game one to game 3. I'd cut Zach Evans before making this decision.

of course, anyone can answer but want to pick alyo's brain

Here for it.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

alyoshamucci --- if gun to head

JimYoungblood53366August 29, 2023 07:51AM

Re: alyoshamucci --- if gun to head

Rams4395August 29, 2023 08:22AM

hmmmm

alyoshamucci135August 29, 2023 08:29AM

Thanks

JimYoungblood5383August 29, 2023 08:46AM

Demarcus-"Immensely talented with... quick­-twitch athleticism" & 'Mr. Suspension'

Rams Junkie52August 29, 2023 10:54AM

Re: hmmmm

JimYoungblood5390August 29, 2023 10:07AM