Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So who is QB2 then Florida?

August 27, 2023 01:14PM
Florida_Ram
I hope McVay cuts Stetson Bennett (Bennett should've had 6 interceptions in preseason), Robert Rochell and all of the other on the fence players that were overrated with hopeful expectations heading into to training camp and preseason.

I've said it before.. Draft status and training camp hype is overrated.

I would probably cut bait with 7 or 8 players that have gotten training camp and preseason hype. I don't need to name them all. McVay and his staff know who they are.

The Rams can bring some of the these guys back and put them on the practice squad if they still want them to be a of the rebuild heading into the 2024 campaign.

McVay knows this team will be lucky to win 7, 8 or 9 games if his best players stay healthy and play to their top form.

It sure isn't Rypien! He didn't look much better than Stetson! I say if they are unsure of Bennett they need to search the wire and watch tape of other QB's that got cut or waived!

That kid in Dallas would be a good start! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I hope McVay cuts Stetson Bennett & Robert Rochell & others

Florida_Ram198August 27, 2023 01:10PM

So who is QB2 then Florida?

Ramsdude76August 27, 2023 01:14PM

Re: So who is QB2 then Florida?

Florida_Ram90August 27, 2023 02:20PM

Lame

Ramadune128August 27, 2023 02:24PM

Re: So who is QB2 then Florida?

CROMWELL2167August 27, 2023 02:26PM

Well you mentioned "cutting" Bennett specifically