Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Not really that "juicy" IMO lol

August 26, 2023 09:09AM
Rams43
Here’s WestCoastRam…

Jourdan says Young could be something special. Kobie Turner is turning it on with some pass rush. But line is so light. She thinks they need to find a large run stuffer at cut downs or it's gonna be reaaaaaaaaaaaaally ugly.

Pure speculation and a parroting of what we all have been saying here on the board and everywhere else on the internet.

Young "could" be special (My Uncle Rico could've been special too. He could throw a football over a mountain! )

Turner is turning it on (whatever that means) in practices and no tackling scrimmages (Does that really matter until he does it in real games?)

We need to find a "large" run stuffer. (I think I have heard that once or 3000 times before)

I have seen better from Jourdan. I guess she had to say something during the podcast to fill the time.

Not exactly breaking news or a shocking prediction. If WestCoastRam thought that was the "highlight" of the podcast, I am not sure I want to listen to the rest of it! lol

Maybe it's time I started my own Podcast. I guarantee you it would spark conversation and be controversial too! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2023 09:10AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

WestCoastRam with a juicy tidbit from Jourdan podcast…

Rams43266August 26, 2023 08:53AM

Not really that "juicy" IMO lol

Ramsdude145August 26, 2023 09:09AM

If the Rams want a big run stuffer.....

NewMexicoRam114August 26, 2023 09:20AM

Re: Not really that "juicy" IMO lol

Rams4376August 26, 2023 09:36AM

More WestCoastRam…

Rams43115August 26, 2023 10:04AM