Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I can't break the habit, I care about score....

August 26, 2023 07:22AM
Rams43
JamesJM
I'm well aware of the reasons I shouldn't.... and they are GOOD reasons... but I don't think scores are meaningless.

And it's not that I'm crushed by a preseason loss.... it's more that - - when you're experimenting, testing out players, working on specific aspects of your game regardless of situation BUT still winning.... that's a good thing IMHO. I think it builds confidence. - JamesJM

Of course winning is good. I’ll take it over a loss every time.

But improvement is the thing so that best cuts are made.

As to confidence? Players know when they’re improving and that gives them their confidence.

I agree with that but winning can also provide as much, maybe more confidence. As I said, these aren't your "typical" preseason players.

A lot of these kids will be counted on when the season starts. It would be nice to have them "improve" enough to get a win too! I want their confidence level to be as high as possible so the game doesn't seem to "big" to them.

Also, you can "improve" all you want as a player, but if you never win...your just an "improved" loser. peace smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2023 07:22AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My prediction for what we’re gonna see from Rams tonight?

Rams43198August 26, 2023 06:25AM

I can't break the habit, I care about score....

JamesJM60August 26, 2023 06:32AM

+100

Ramsdude48August 26, 2023 06:54AM

Rams4360August 26, 2023 07:01AM

Ramsdude53August 26, 2023 07:22AM

Contain The Run & Pressure on the QB.

den-the-coach41August 26, 2023 07:23AM

Re: Contain The Run & Pressure on the QB.

SoCalRAMatic64August 26, 2023 07:34AM

I watched the Lions Panthers game last night

NewMexicoRam50August 26, 2023 09:24AM

I don’t have a ton of expectations

Speed_Kills57August 26, 2023 09:35AM

Re: I don’t have a ton of expectations

SoCalRAMatic53August 26, 2023 09:51AM