Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VID: 7PM EST Los Angeles Rams test Denver Broncos on Day 1 of joint practices

August 23, 2023 12:20PM
Starting at 7pm est from a Denver POV...

Los Angeles Rams test Denver Broncos on Day 1 of joint practices

Locked On Broncos
10.5K subscribers
1 waiting Premieres Aug 23, 2023 Locked On Broncos Podcast
The Los Angeles Rams tested the Denver Broncos on Day 1 of joint practices in Dove Valley. What did we see from Russell Wilson, Sean Payton and the Broncos offense against the Rams defense? How did the Broncos defense and players like Patrick Surtain, Randy Gregory match up against Matthew Stafford and Cooper Kupp? Could Albert Okwuegbunam secure himself a spot on the roster if he continues to build on his strong training camp? Plus, what are some other news and notes from the Broncos Rams joint practice on Wednesday? Cody Roark and Sayre Bedinger share their Broncos analysis and more with Broncos Country.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: 7PM EST Los Angeles Rams test Denver Broncos on Day 1 of joint practices

Ramsdude126August 23, 2023 12:20PM