Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VID: Rams Biggest Concern, Edge Rusher Options, Carlos Dunlap, Chase Young, Byron Young Looking 'Awesome'

August 23, 2023 11:04AM
Rams Biggest Concern, Edge Rusher Options, Carlos Dunlap, Chase Young, Byron Young Looking 'Awesome'

Locked On Rams
7.92K subscribers
472 views Aug 23, 2023 Locked On Rams Podcast
Through two preseason games, the Los Angeles Rams have failed to generate much of a pass rush and have struggled to get to the quarterback. We discuss the Rams' lack of pass rush and if rookie edge rusher, Byron Young, and second-year converted edge rusher Michael Hoecht can get the job done. Next, we discuss the Rams options at the edge rusher position and if they need to consider exploring external options. Plus, will the Rams pursue big-name free-agent edge rushers like Chase Young, Brian Burns, and Josh Allen? Finally, why Sofi Stadium was slighted and should be ranked as the best stadium in the NFL

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: Rams Biggest Concern, Edge Rusher Options, Carlos Dunlap, Chase Young, Byron Young Looking 'Awesome'

Ramsdude121August 23, 2023 11:04AM