Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Tutu Atwell bolsters case for WR3 after great day vs Raiders…

August 17, 2023 06:53AM
Come on Cameron. I appreciate that you churn out so many Rams stories, but this sentence makes no sense.

"The third-year wideout is having what seems to be his best offseason yet, which is encouraging as he tries to make up for two disappointing seasons to start his career in L.A."

He didn't have two disappointing seasons. He was badly injured his rookie season before ever playing. Of course that IS disappointing, but injuries happen to good players all the time. It's not like he was playing every game and screwing the pooch. He was mostly in rehab.
I consider that a Lost season. Okay, so last season, his sophomore year, he sat and sat. He rarely saw the field until all the options in front of him got hurt. When he got his chances he played really well. Kind of what you might expect from a rookie, which he kind of was, a red-shirted rookie. Now, he is a young vet. He knows the system. He has the talent. And he looks good. Not a big surprise at all for a second round pick with rockets for legs to look good in his third season. He has very good hands too. The only knock against him was and will always be his diminutive size. Cameron, love ya, keep writing, but before you hit send make sure you read it through and spellcheck it. Thanks!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Tutu Atwell bolsters case for WR3 after great day vs Raiders…

Rams43137August 17, 2023 06:36AM

SoCalRAMatic121August 17, 2023 06:53AM

Shecky57August 17, 2023 07:40AM

SoCalRAMatic95August 17, 2023 07:47AM

Re: I need to see it in a game

Speed_Kills52August 17, 2023 08:02AM