Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oldnotdead on Puka Nacua…

August 10, 2023 08:09AM
Here’s Oldnotdead…

don't know if you guys know this but Puka has modeled his game after Kupp. He reviewed Kupp's zoom calls to the Huskies WR room about technique. Now that they are teammates even more so. Kupp has been instrumental with his tips on approaching the game, leading by example as well as technique. Kupp explained to him how speed is good but how to understand how to use it is more important than timed speed.

"Not everything has to be full speed and pedal to the metal," Nacua said. "(Kupp) is the master of changing tempo, understanding where he needs to be, the timing of the play and how you get leverage in the play. Body control is a thing he's got to the maximum level."

He's been studying Cooper for years and now Kupp has been like a mentor to him. This is why I've always felt Puka is going to be #3WR and depending upon how Jefferson's contract goes, he could inherit that X WR position in the future.

That's why if Robinson finally puts his game together he does have an opportunity here. The problem with Robinson is he always looks good in camp but struggles to elevate his game in terms of consistency once the season starts. Regardless I see them drafting a WR with length and speed next year.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Oldnotdead on Puka Nacua…

Rams43332August 10, 2023 08:09AM

Re: Oldnotdead on Puka Nacua… stepping up

mtramfan97August 10, 2023 02:11PM

Article: Rams' Puka Nacua Reveals Past Connection To Cooper Kupp

Ramsdude96August 10, 2023 03:23PM

Re: Oldnotdead on Puka Nacua… stepping up

MalibuRam54August 10, 2023 03:35PM

I think he liked others, too, frm the original article

JimYoungblood5370August 10, 2023 04:02PM

Re: Oldnotdead on Puka Nacua…