Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Agreed!

August 07, 2023 08:14AM
Ram_Ruler
I was just thinking that today. In the "10 observations" articles, you see a lot of "this player made a nice play today," but nothing much is being said. This offseason has been weird in general. Maybe Rams fans, management, and even journalists needed a break from all year every year excitement lol

Been saying this for a while my friend! It happens every year. The only thing that changes are the people "reporting it". thumbs up smiley

I was told that all the good info is in The Athletic. I don't subscribe to it but have seen some good stuff. I just don't have the desire to pay for someone else "opinion" when I got plenty of my own and can read many many more online for free.

Most of the fun for me is trying to "figure it out" on my own but I do like some good "inside" or "scoop" type stuff but you just aren't getting that on Jourdan's and other beat writer's Twitter or Social Media. They want you to pay for it. lol

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

These cautionary tales of 2022 show that training camp reports can be misleading…

Rams43137August 07, 2023 07:13AM

The camp reports feel bare this year

Ram_Ruler61August 07, 2023 07:17AM

Re: The camp reports feel bare this year

Rams4357August 07, 2023 07:29AM

Re: The camp reports feel bare this year

Ram_Ruler40August 07, 2023 08:39AM

Agreed!

Ramsdude53August 07, 2023 08:14AM

Re: Agreed!

Ram_Ruler42August 07, 2023 08:31AM