Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

For those who don't know about Snapchat on smart phone AND pc/laptops, you should...

August 06, 2023 07:32AM
I know most people know what Snapchat is. It's an App you install on your smart phone but it is also able to be done on PC's or laptops too.

There are plenty of cool people and things to "follow" for exclusive content and videos. Anyway for those few who don't know about it or thought it could only be on a phone, you should check it out.

The Rams release a ton of vids every day and if you "follow" them it gets sent right to you.

If this helps just one Rams brother who didn't know, then I am happy!

Check it out here:

Snapchat Rams link

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

For those who don't know about Snapchat on smart phone AND pc/laptops, you should...

Ramsdude241August 06, 2023 07:32AM

Re: For those who don't know about Snapchat on smart phone AND pc/laptops, you should...

Rams Junkie87August 06, 2023 12:01PM

Perectly Played my friend!

Ramsdude45August 06, 2023 03:29PM

You were making me think of Dr. Rick

Rams Junkie67August 06, 2023 03:55PM

I was laughing too RJ!

Ramsdude31August 07, 2023 04:29AM