Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More So Ram…

August 05, 2023 05:47PM
Okay-was going to add to the D-Line group,but he plays.I was wondering about #0. I was not a Fan of him The First Day.Noteboom handle him well.
I have to say up close I had doubts.He looks the part.He was getting encouragement.
-What I liked about him is he works day in & Day out.Just crushes .He is smooth & finding what works. During scrimmage he was lining up at different angles.I kept an eye out on him & he came from the outside & read the play.He circled inside the D’Line & filled the HOLE like a MLB stopping The Run play.
—Ever since say my little Football Days(5 plays),I always remember the Rule of Containment. NEVER LET a RUNNER OUTSIDE YOU.The meaning of reading that play & knowing he had the outside Contained was COOL to see.It shows me he knows where The Ball is & can read the plays.
I BELIEVE watching Fred Dyer & Jack Youngblood that EFFORT is THE KEY as a DE.Making sure you contain The Run.Constantly Pressuring The QB!!!
—Hoecht is ask to do a lot.He had a hard time with Kyren Williams All Day.It seems like he likes running on the Rightside(L-OLcool smiley.He caught a TD Stafford pass over his head.Beautiful Pass & then he comes back with a rushing TD.Like my GF said then runs back across the field & here comes Kyren Williams making another play running in between players. She said to me if I got a Rams Jersey I’d get #23.He is my favorite.
—#51 was a guy up close thinking who is he? Didn’t look all that impressive.Was thinking he doesn’t have a chance??
*** Coach Joe(Coniglio) said nice Zach.He has a nice group of coaches.Dude is working with them.(Daniel Hardy???? Not impressed).

Looked up his name up Zach Vanvakenburg - he was excellent in 1 on 1 drills.B.Young was as well beating Noteboom.We saw a play that Zach made in the scrimmage which turned heads.He stood a RB up.He is a high effort guy that might surprise & make The(53) Roster.Not making predictions,but he did well day2.
—Each Day is a new day,so you really never know.

Daniel Hardy just doesn’t impress me.He does well on special teams though.(just me ?)
He seems like he doesn’t have a good feel (seeing the ball) of when to separate or raw speed off the edge.He is a Tweener for sure IMO ?

TJ Carter looks lost all together? Kier Thomas actually #96. Carter I’m not sure ? IMO Zach Van is the better player of the 2 for sure.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Wed 8/2 camp report by So Ram…

Rams43266August 05, 2023 05:46PM

More So Ram…

Rams43110August 05, 2023 05:47PM

Re: More So Ram…

Rams43102August 05, 2023 05:48PM

Rams43114August 05, 2023 05:50PM

Rams43100August 05, 2023 05:52PM