Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Also noteoworthy is "Where was Tutu"?

July 27, 2023 05:27AM
Rams43
It’s gotta help, don’t you think?

It would have been nice to hear that Tutu was there tootoo! lol

Was Tutu one of the "other guys" Stafford mentioned? I would think not or else the article would have been "Stafford works with Van and Tutu a bunch this offseason".

Tutu made strides last year. I hope he is working hard to get even better because he will have to be better to beat out some of the other WR's. He's not due for a new contract so he will have to show out on the field this year if he wants another contract in a year or two.

I sure hope Tutu isn't resorting to his lackadaisical ways like he did his first year here. His performance was not good enough last year to guarantee him a spot on the roster.

Even "gadget players" have to prove their worth! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Stafford and Van Jefferson worked together ‘a bunch’ this offseason…

Rams43114July 27, 2023 05:18AM

I think that this is noteworthy…

Rams4348July 27, 2023 05:19AM

Also noteoworthy is "Where was Tutu"?

Ramsdude83July 27, 2023 05:27AM

a positive for both (nm)

LMU9327July 27, 2023 06:00AM