Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Petition from 2020 to Remove Kevin Demoff from the Rams organization.

July 26, 2023 11:44AM
I don't recall seeing this back then. It's pretty funny and sad at the same time. I guess it didn't work. lol

link

Remove Kevin Demoff from the Rams organization.

Started
April 7, 2020
Petition to
los angeles rams
Why this petition matters
Started by
David Lopez

This Petition is for the immediate removal of COO Kevin Demoff on the basis of deception of duties to the loyal Los Angeles Rams fan base. COO Demoff has repeatedly shown his incompetence in leading a true fan base. In addition to the most embarrassing logo and refusal to change it, Demoff has made a complete mockery of the situation by reading out loud the opinions of the majority of the fan base disapproval and making us feel like a joke. Not only we as fans have been let down but previous players associated including our beloved Rambassador Eric Dickerson have made public comments that the logo does not represent what it is to be a true Ram. We are now the laughing stock of the NFL. Instead of giving us our own LA identity we are now grouped together and confused with the Chargers fan base. This is unacceptable and quite treasonous. Demoff even reassured the fans that the leaked photo would not be the primary logo, which was was a lie. There was ample time to create and finalize a logo and give us a fresh new start, but instead we were hit square in the face with something that looks like it took a whole 20 minutes to create. He did not show any effort to get this right and/or ask the fan base for our opinion. This calls for immediate removal, and overhaul of that hideous logo he approved.

We stand TOGETHER, we are Ramily.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Article where Demoff was first dubbed a "Professional Liar" by Randy Karraker

Ramsdude131July 26, 2023 11:40AM

Petition from 2020 to Remove Kevin Demoff from the Rams organization.

Ramsdude102July 26, 2023 11:44AM

Re: Petition from 2020 to Remove Kevin Demoff from the Rams organization.

DaJudge63July 26, 2023 12:43PM