Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Everything is cyclable

July 26, 2023 04:23AM
LesBaker
RockRam
What we have is a group of Pro Sports guys who just don't like the market setting their value. They want to set it. The problem is, they have no where else they can get paid millions per year to play a children's game.... and this after receiving a free college education at top Universities. Think any of these guys are worried about paying back Student Loans? They probably don't even know what a Student Loan is. Most of these guys even had personal tutors, also paid for by the University.

This RB whining, trying to create a new and separate identity group that aspires to victim status, is simply impossible for me to take or for me to somehow think they are being treated "unfairly". As you say: welcome to the real world....a world they haven't faced in a long time. A world that evolves and in which we receive favor sometimes, and at other times not so much.

They don't have to try to create a new group that is trying to achieve victim status. The changes in the sport has already done it for them.

Eventually the RB position will be valued again. Right now, it's a passing league. IMO, it might not ever get back to the point it was in the '60's and '70's but I do think at some point teams will try to use the run game more because so many teams will be playing to defend the pass first.

We've seen this movie before. lol

I feel bad for them though. It's tough to feed a family only making a measly $1-2 Mil a year!!!

Do you know how much a mansion costs these days???

A couple really nice Gold chain and diamond earrings can set a guy back a good 175k since the Pandemic happened!

Also, the price of Tesla's and BMW's aren't going down either!

How will these poor RB's ever survive??? lol3

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

GOOD!!!! I'm so sick n tired of the "Whoa is me" crap.

Ramgator299July 26, 2023 02:45AM

Exactly. Millionaire RBs claiming poverty doesn't fly.

RockRam77July 26, 2023 03:22AM

Re: Exactly. Millionaire RBs claiming poverty doesn't fly.

LesBaker64July 26, 2023 03:58AM

Everything is cyclable

Ramsdude60July 26, 2023 04:23AM

This author-- Attachments

JimYoungblood53111July 26, 2023 06:55AM

100% agree nm

Speed_Kills47July 26, 2023 07:17AM

Good to see you again speed! Nm

Ram_Ruler38July 26, 2023 03:51PM

thx it’s good to be seen :-) nm

Speed_Kills40July 26, 2023 05:49PM

And soda pop used to be a nickel