Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yeah, PFF can be like that sometimes lol

July 26, 2023 05:02AM
Shecky
It's funny that PFF more or less gave him a positive review regarding his projected ranking

Akers bounced back this past season with a career-high 80.8 rushing grade, a 4.2 yards-per-carry average and 17 explosive runs on the year. He missed time due to a torn Achilles in 2021, but what we saw last year was an encouraging sign for one of the more talented young backs in the league.

But yet they think he will do worse rolled eyes smiley. He's probably downgraded due to potential attitude issues from last year.

I think with some competent blocking with a healthy O-line, he could break top 12 (I tend to be an optimist when it comes to the Rams spin tounge smiley). The 3 games he produced (the last 3) they fed him the ball like the old Zeke Elliot (21 carries - ave per game), so I think he needs some time to get warmed up and wear down potential tacklers. I think he also is a talented receiver and I hope they throw him the ball more than once a game.

The intangible is that he needs to keep his head down and go about his bizz.

I think we all are hoping for Cam to have a great year this year since it would help us win games this year but if does break the Top 12 there will be no way we will pay the money he will want for a new contract. Then again, no other teams seem to want to pay RB's big money either so who knows? He might still be back in L.A.! LOL

Cam does have the talent to play in the NFL IMO. It will be fun to see how this plays out! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Article: Rams’ Cam Akers agrees with running backs’ complaints as he heads into his contract year

Ramsdude149July 25, 2023 01:24PM

I like Cam's response here

Ramsdude93July 25, 2023 01:43PM

Wasn't invited lol

RamsWin65July 25, 2023 01:46PM

Exactly RamsWin

Ramsdude50July 25, 2023 01:49PM

Re: Exactly RamsWin

Shecky68July 26, 2023 02:43AM

Shecky, check this PFF link. They have Cam at #31 of 32

Ramsdude40July 26, 2023 03:47AM

Re: Shecky, check this PFF link. They have Cam at #31 of 32