Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1991 Preseason. Never had so much fun at such a bad game.

July 22, 2023 02:59PM
[www.latimes.com] Had a blast because my Brother tagged along. Even though he could not care less about the NFL (He dropped the NFL after the 82 strike) He was there because he knew how much the Rams meant to me. I remember Dupree fumbling the very first play. It was a slop feat but...It was THE RAMS......and in my home town! We tailgated a bit and were in a festive mood. I really did not care about the score. Jacksonville was showing off the lure the NFL here. THEEEEEEEEEEE highlight happened AFTER the game. We went down to field level as Players left. I was trying to see Everett, Flipper or Ellard. I lost track of my Brother. As the Players faded away, I find my Brother. My Brother asks......Is Kevin Greene a popular player??? I'm like...HELL YES!!!! My Brother says...Look! He tossed me his belt towel (The terricloth ones with the Rams helmet) I freaked! My Brother simply says...Here. Then hands it to me. What a fun night, even though it was brutally muggy and warm. I sure miss my Brother.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2023 03:06PM by Ramgator.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

1991 Preseason. Never had so much fun at such a bad game.

Ramgator107July 22, 2023 02:59PM

I went to the Cleveland preseason game that same year

RamsWin75July 22, 2023 11:04PM

Our two Preseason games were obviously a sign of things to come.

Ramgator46July 23, 2023 03:25AM