Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: ‘new’ doesn’t necessarily mean’ bad’ for Rams D in 2023…

July 10, 2023 08:26AM
"So if you’re starting to get nervous amount the lack of veterans on the Rams defense this year, just remember that “new” does not necessarily mean “bad”—though catastrophic results are within the realm of possible outcomes."

New isn't bad...but it could be catastrophic??? Is "Catastrophic" worse than "bad"?

Well I guess he's covering all the bases here, isn't he? rolled eyes smiley

JB Scott should be fired for publishing this garbage. lol

I for one am not worried because we have Raheem Morris as our DC! The man single handily won us a Super Bowl! beer cheer smiley

Raheem's creativity will rise to new levels of greatness!!! He will devise a scheme that leaves offenses baffled and he won't need 3 stinking HOF'ers on his D to do it either! He will do it with just ONE HOF'er!!!

Morris's aggressiveness and outstanding coaching will develop at least 3 of these young kids into Pro Bowlers while leading his defense to a top 5 ranking!!!

Morris will be THE most sought after coach at the end of the season and lead his next team to a Super Bowl trophy just like he did for us!!!

#Morris4HCin2024

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

‘new’ doesn’t necessarily mean’ bad’ for Rams D in 2023…

Rams43122July 10, 2023 06:41AM

Ramsdude69July 10, 2023 08:26AM

Ramstien67July 11, 2023 04:19AM