Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NFL Head Coach Rankings -

July 03, 2023 06:53AM
This is the time of year when you read or hear about NFL Head Coaches, Skill Position groups, OL, DC & OC coordinator Rankings etc..

This is my current, what have you done for me lately NFL head coach rankings heading into the 2023 season.

#1 Kansas City Chiefs | Andy Reid - No surprise here. Reid is a genius innovator and his players relate to him on all levels.

#2 Los Angeles Rams | Sean McVay - Still the youngest head coach in the NFL and he's led his team to the big dance 2 times since he was hired in 2017.

#3 Baltimore Ravens | John Harbaugh - Should have beaten the Bengals in the playoffs last season, if not for the wild fumble recovery for TD by Cinci.

#4 New England Patriots | Bill Belichick - Maybe he's lost a step without Brady but I can't put the old guard lower than number 4.

#5 Seattle Seahawks | Pete Carroll - Old Pete rebuilt his team on the fly last year and he's underrated by many imo.

#6 Jacksonville Jaguars | Doug Pederson - He got the Jaguars on track in a blink and he's a legit top 10 head coach.

#7 Pittsburgh Steelers | Mike Tomlin - This guy has never had a losing record since he was hired in 2007. Enough said.

#8 San Francisco 49ers | Kyle Shanahan - Probably ranked lower than he should be but until he wins the big game, this is where I have him.

#9 Tennessee Titans | Mike Vrabel - He fields a competitive team and is the definition of a players coach.

#10 Denver Broncos | Sean Payton - He has pressure on him this season to elevate the Broncos to playoff contention.

#11 Cincinnati Bengals | Zac Taylor - He's taken his team to the SB and made it back to the AFC Championship in consecutive years.

#12 Philadelphia Eagles | Nick Sirianni - Hired in 2021 and quickly got his Eagles to the big dance.

#13 Detroit Lions | Dan Campbell - His players will run through a brick wall for him. Trending up with pressure to make the playoffs this season.

#14 New York Giants | Brian Daboll - Had an impressive rookie coaching debut. Can he it do it again this year?

#15 Atlanta Falcons | Arthur Smith - Something about this guy tells me his Falcons will ultra competitive in the coming years.

#16 Buffalo Bills | Sean McDermott - He might be better than I think but something is missing from him for me until he get his team over the playoff blues.

Honorable mentions

Washington Commanders | Ron Rivera
Dallas Cowboys | Mike McCarthy
Minnesota Vikings | Kevin O’Connell
New York Jets | Robert Saleh

Are my rankings out of line? Let me know and share your rankings. I'm sure we all have a different view after the obvious top candidates for the 2023 year.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

NFL Head Coach Rankings -

Florida_Ram153July 03, 2023 06:53AM

Re: NFL Head Coach Rankings - PERFECT!

oldschoolramfan87July 03, 2023 07:10AM