Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Shanahan is a choke artist

July 03, 2023 05:16AM
leafnose
this pains me to say.......

much as I detest the 49ers

Kyle does more with less. And his concepts have stymied the best of them
TBH, if we're talking straight coaching? His ability to overcome better talent on other clubs kind of illustrates that he's among the elite, as a coach.

I can't always equate Super Bowl wins as the ultimate evaluation of a coach.

Also, just he owns McVay during the regular season doesn't make a better coach than McVay. Shanny has just been better when playing AGAINST McVay than any other coach.

I wonder how many of those "in season" wins against McVay Shanny and his fans would trade for just one SB ring like McVay just won???

My guess would be: All of them! thumbs up smiley

Shanny is just a choke artist. It's really that simple. The dude is really good during the season but when the pressure is on, he folds like a cheap suit.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sean McVay ranks among PFF’s top 10 HC’s entering 2023…

Rams43121July 02, 2023 05:59AM

Got a question…

Rams43101July 02, 2023 06:02AM

Don't Understand Shanahan

den-the-coach66July 03, 2023 04:15AM

Re: Shanahan

leafnose68July 03, 2023 04:44AM

Re: Shanahan

den-the-coach70July 03, 2023 05:10AM

Shanahan is a choke artist

Ramsdude94July 03, 2023 05:16AM