Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Article: Aaron Donald excused from Rams’ mandatory minicamp

June 14, 2023 04:06AM
***Mods feel free to move this to BR's thread if you prefer. I wanted to post it there. Sorry***

Aaron Donald excused from Rams’ mandatory minicamp
link

Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald is not at the team’s mandatory minicamp this week, but head coach Sean McVay indicated that it’s not a major concern.

McVay said he excused both Donald and offensive lineman Alaric Jackson were excused from the mandatory camp because of “family stuff.”

McVay also used the term “family stuff” when explaining why both Donald and wide receiver Cooper Kupp were absent from voluntary Organized Team Activities. Kupp is back for the mandatory minicamp this week and appears to be at full speed after last year’s ankle injury.

Although there’s been talk that Donald could be close to walking away from the game, he said a month ago that retirement never crossed his mind this offseason. The Rams expect Donald to be ready to go when they need him, but in June they’re giving him some time off.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2023 04:07AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Article: Aaron Donald excused from Rams’ mandatory minicamp

Ramsdude104June 14, 2023 04:06AM