Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I hope you are right 43!

June 13, 2023 06:16AM
Rams43

I’m guessing that McVay will truly emphasize the running game more this season. He’s bolstered both his OL and his RB room this offseason to do it so I think that this is a logical conclusion. I think he’s finally learned his lesson on importance of a good running game.

If so, then an improved running game would allow Stafford the luxury of not needing to do his hero passes so much, thus reducing his ‘streakiness’. It’s a synergy thing.

We’ll see.

I think we all would like to see McVay emphasize the run game more but I don't think anyone will be shocked if he doesn't stick with it. It's kinda been his M.O..

I agree it should help Stafford but don't think it will eliminate those "hero passes". I think those are ingrained into him very deeply from his years in Detroit and his college years too.

Matt is a gun slinger and has all the traits of the famous ones! Int's are a part of that. Just ask Brett Favre! lol

I am ok with Matt's heroics. As you said, give him a respectable run game and watch him light it up! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Baldys Breakdowns: Stafford to Kupp in 2021- As Good As it Gets

RamBill183June 12, 2023 07:15AM

Re: Baldys Breakdowns: Simply love these

RamsFanSince6980June 12, 2023 07:54AM

This vid is proof positive that Stafford ranks higher than 10-15 QB…

Rams4375June 12, 2023 03:20PM

Stafford can be "streaky"

Ramsdude48June 13, 2023 03:43AM

At their best- they were great - only issue with Stafford is consistency

JimYoungblood5366June 12, 2023 08:10PM

Re: At their best- they were great - only issue with Stafford is consistency

Rams4354June 13, 2023 06:05AM

I hope you are right 43!

Ramsdude50June 13, 2023 06:16AM

Re: I hope you are right 43!

Rams4361June 13, 2023 06:27AM

And it WILL 43!