Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm happy with it too 43

June 08, 2023 07:38AM
Rams43
I see no way that Rams will have interest.

I think Rams are very happy with their RB room now.

I really can't wait to see how well our RB's perform. I am happy with the RB room too. I think we have some talent there and if the OL can hold up, we will be in business!

Sure Cook could have an impact on any team he goes to but IMO, we don't need him. I am hoping Cam continues on his "rise" and some of these Rooks will be able to give him a breather when needed and maybe even make a play or two! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Calvin Cook is latest cap casualty, will Rams show interest?

Rams43303June 08, 2023 06:39AM

Re: Calvin Cook is latest cap casualty, will Rams show interest I posted this only because I know fans are gonna be talking about it…

Rams43101June 08, 2023 06:41AM

I'm happy with it too 43

Ramsdude107June 08, 2023 07:38AM

Re: Calvin Cook is latest cap casualty, will Rams show interest?

droopy82June 08, 2023 07:11AM

If they had cap I imagine they'd give him a long look

merlin84June 08, 2023 08:32AM

That was a really dumb move by the Vikings.

alyoshamucci89June 08, 2023 10:22AM

Re: Calvin Cook is latest cap casualty, will Rams show interest?

Classicalwit57June 09, 2023 01:57AM