Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: You got that right, 'razor..

June 09, 2023 06:32AM
sstrams
So many teams in the AFC that would win it all.. But that consistent, high level pressure every week only makes the winning teams better and better.. look at the Cowboys.. they get gifted into the playoffs EVERY year and nobody can figure out why they never get past the divisional round..

Really sst? I thought it was obvious why the never got past the second round...because they suck! thumbs up smiley

"America's team" my @ss!

That franchise will go nowhere as long a Jerruh is in control, which I hope is for a VERY long time! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Jaguars new stadium proposal is picking up steam. Attachments

Ramgator187June 08, 2023 03:14AM

..because they are an ascending team..

sstrams66June 08, 2023 03:19AM

Re: ..because they are an ascending team..

Killrazor64June 09, 2023 12:09AM

You got that right, 'razor..

sstrams69June 09, 2023 04:31AM

Re: You got that right, 'razor..

Ramsdude45June 09, 2023 06:32AM

That was my point, dude..

sstrams27June 09, 2023 06:45AM