Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

During the last SB..

June 01, 2023 06:11AM
I was happy until OBJ went down.. then I thought we might be in trouble.. Especially when they took a 7(?) point lead and we couldn't do anything until our last drive.. That 4th down call was the game.. Once we made it, I thought we'd be ok.. Until Kupp got his bell rung on the TD play called back cuz Havenstein(?) was holding.. I was afraid Kupp might get pulled by the refs for concussion protocol..

That last drive and the Bengals ensuing rive were a rollercoaster of joy and sheer terror.. I STILL get nervous when I see the last play because it looked like the pass was a hair from being completed, even tho different angles show the ball was much further away from the receiver than it initially looked..

After tha tplay I posted on the GTF something like "We just won the SUPER BOWL!".. and nobody else posted for a few seconds, so I thought maybe I was wrong.. But that joy was sooooo killer..

Lets not even go back to the two previous SBs.. Frustration that both offensive geniuses couldn't muster any points..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Anyone else almost clam up, from nerves, the bigger the Rams game is??

Ramgator171June 01, 2023 05:50AM

During the last SB..

sstrams66June 01, 2023 06:11AM

The Bigger The Game, The Better The Scotch.

den-the-coach45June 01, 2023 08:17AM

Man, that TOTALLY makes me wish..

sstrams42June 01, 2023 09:06AM

When I was a teenager......

NewMexicoRam55June 01, 2023 09:08AM

Me too. I was bummed till we played again. These days....

Ramgator76June 01, 2023 09:36AM