Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Very well said leafnose

May 28, 2023 06:19AM
leafnose
Here comes the fun
The Rams are going to be a fun team, again.

The LA Rams will not dominate opponents in 2023, but that does not mean that means that the LA Rams cannot have fun this season. Quite the contrary. Eliminating the need to focus on win-loss records and NFL standings will make Rams HC Sean McVay very dangerous once more. Much like his debut in the NFL in 2017, McVay has nothing to lose this year. He has a young roster. He is coaching a 5-12 team. There are no expectations of success for this team in 2023.

Call it the amused index. Watch how often Coach McVay smiles, laughs, jokes, and displays a countenance of contentment this season. I expect that Coach Sean McVay is rediscovering his love for the game once more.

I like it
Sure, Coach needs to make some adjustments to his in-game program.
Part of that includes stress relief.

You summed it pretty well. I think we see a renewed enthusiasm like we haven't seen since 2017-2018. I also think us fans will have a little "stress relief" too with lower expectations.

So many new players. So many new stories to watch develop. New "heroes" will emerge! New fan favorites and new fan "dogs"! lol

I love it! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Doing this for Rams HC Sean McVay may have turned 2023 season around…

Rams43238May 27, 2023 06:43AM

Re: Doing this for Rams HC Sean McVay may have turned 2023 season around…

mtramfan86May 27, 2023 01:04PM

Re: The Amused Factor

leafnose76May 28, 2023 06:12AM

Very well said leafnose

Ramsdude42May 28, 2023 06:19AM

???

JimYoungblood5339May 28, 2023 06:40AM