Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

You're going to make Rampage2k's head explode if he reads this!

May 27, 2023 01:46PM
Ramgator
I REEEEEEEEEEALLY want to buy some new tee shirts but there is NOTHING out there that I like! NOTHING! I even Googled "Rams Tee Shirts" and still found nothing. It's either the new CRAP look or lame / poorly designed old stuff.. Through the 80s and well into the 90s, it was a cake walk to find cool Rams tee shirts.

C'MON Rams!!! I have been wearing the SAME tee for 4 years!!

As 2k would say "It's been 3 years and they aren't going away"! But that just means to me that it's been 3 looong years and the uni's and logos still suck! lol

And no, just because the won a Super Bowl in them doesn't make them any better looking IMO. spin tounge smiley

Haven't these things "grown on you" yet??? lol

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Here is post # 12,856 on the Rams newer logos. UUUUUGH!!!!!

Ramgator225May 26, 2023 04:11PM

Re: Wearing the same T for four years?

mtramfan55May 26, 2023 06:44PM

HA!! You made me think of the late Andy Kaufman....

Ramgator27May 27, 2023 01:41PM

You're going to make Rampage2k's head explode if he reads this!

Ramsdude31May 27, 2023 01:46PM

I bet those neutered jerseys DO go away. Reminds me of the Bucs.

Ramgator22May 27, 2023 01:51PM